Monday, April 11, 2016

Blame

I blame myself for the sunshine.
I blame myself for the rain.
I blame myself for feeling sadness.
I blame myself for hurting inside.
I blame myself for every breath I take.
I blame myself for trying to make you like me.
I blame myself for failing to make you like me.
I blame myself for the shifting of the earth.
I blame myself for the cold.
I blame myself for crying.
I blame myself for not being able to cry.
I blame myself for not being there when all my loved ones died.
I blame myself for not being able to tie a noose.
I blame myself for throwing up the pills.
I blame myself for being hopeful.
I blame myself for waking up.
I blame myself for the tides.
I blame myself for destruction.
I blame myself for being blind.
I blame myself for not being good for you.
I blame myself for being good for others.
I blame myself for everything.

But most of all, I blame myself for being alive, for everything I do and don't do that always hurts you.
I blame myself for not being your friend. I always wanted to be. But I never could.

No comments:

Post a Comment